Hardware Warranty:For the first six (6) months from the ship date, DryFire America will provide all necessary repair parts and labor at no cost to the customer. When a problem occurs, the customer will contact the support facility (877-357-1485) and discuss the problem. If it is agreed the customer should ship the product to the DryFire America repair facility, the customer will ship the product and pay the shipping cost.
The DryFire America repair facility will make the necessary repairs and ship the repaired product back to the customer at NO COST to the customer (including shipping).
The following issues are not covered.
- Tearing of the rubber portion of the trigger switch
- Physical damage to the shaft of the Barrel Anchor
- Broken wires in the Gun Laser assembly
- Protection diode burned out inside the green chassis because of an over-voltage
- Batteries in the Trigger boxes
- Physical damage (example: green chassis knocked onto the floor)
- Damage caused during incoming shipping
Software Updates: DryFire America will provide all updates FREE of CHARGE to its customers as long as the method of obtaining the update is via a download from the DryFire web site. If a customer requires a CD-ROM version of the update there will be a charge of $5.00.
The DryFire Guarantee: If after six (6) months of use, you can call and say, "DryFire has not improved my shotgunning skills or my scores," DryFire America will buy back the system for the same amount you paid.
- Questions for our sales team
- Questions about your order
- Technical support questions
- DryFire Warranty & Guarantee
- About Us